An Image-Share license allows you to use your asset anywhere in the world, and the license never expires. You may use the asset in print, presentations, websites, and even on social media sites. However, you may not distribute the digital asset by posting it online or in any other way that would let other people use the asset without licensing it themselves.
To simplify licensing there is one standard license.
Once an image is purchased this gives you the right to use the image:
- As a digital reproduction, including on websites, in online advertising, in social media, in mobile advertising, mobile "apps", software, e-cards, e-publications (e-books, e-magazines, blogs, etc.), and in online media (including on video-sharing services such as YouTube, Vimeo, etc.
- Printed in physical form as part of product packaging and labelling, letterhead and business cards, point of sale advertising, billboards, CD and DVD cover art, or in the advertising and copy of tangible media, including magazines, newspapers, and books.
- As part of an "Out-of-Home" advertising campaign.
- Incorporated into film, video, television series, advertisement, or other multimedia productions for distribution in any medium now known or hereafter devised (each a "Production"), without regard to audience size.
- For your own personal, non-commercial use.
- Without any limitation on the number of reproductions, impressions, or budget;
- Incorporated into merchandise intended for sale or promotional distribution (collectively "Merchandise"), including, without limitation, textiles, artwork, magnets, wall-art, calendars, toys, stationery, greeting cards, and any other physical reproduction for resale or distribution, provided that such Merchandise incorporates material creative or functional elements apart from the Image(s).
- In wall art (and without requiring further creative or functional elements) for decorative purposes in a commercial space owned by you or your client, and not for sale.
- Incorporated as elements of digital templates for sale or distribution.
- In Productions (i.e., a film, video, television series, advertisement, or other multimedia production) displayed or distributed to the public by any means now known or hereafter devised.
- In connection with a live performance.
Credit and Copyright Notices.
- The use of Visual Content in an "editorial" context, shall be accompanied by an adjacent credit to Image-Share in substantially the following form: "Image created by Image-Share.co.uk"
- If and where commercially reasonable, the use of Visual Content in Merchandise or a Production shall be accompanied by a credit to Image-Share in substantially the following form:
- "Image(s) or Footage (as applicable), used under license from Image-Share.co.uk"
- Credit attributions are not required in connection with any other use of Images unless another stock content provided is afforded credit in connection with the same use.
- In all cases the credit and attribution shall be of such size, colour and prominence so as to be clearly and easily readable by the unaided eye.
- Single, non-exclusive logos (used in unlimited ways).
- One license covers the use of the item in one unique logo design (the end product). The final logo itself can then be used in multiple, unlimited ways.